At least a little bit... Lydia now gets up on all fours and tries really hard to move forward and stay on all fours. It's so hard to watch her struggle with it, but I know that she has to do this on her own... I can't do it for her!
She's been "scooting" on the floor - pushing with her toes and pulling with her arms, but her tummy hasn't really left the floor yet - for quite a while now. She likes being able to get around on her own a little bit, that's for sure. She also likes being able to get to toys that she sees across the room. She's getting very fast!
Yesterday, Lydia was on the floor playing and then, in true Lydia fashion, decided that she was done and immediately started screaming about it. She pulled her knees up under her and moved one arm, then tried a knee, but didn't really move it. Then she moved another arm, and tried the other knee, and moved it about half an inch. She repeated this until her arms were too far out in front of her to keep her up, and then she dropped to the ground and began pulling herself along with her arms.
I was so excited I could hardly contain myself! All I can say is, it's about time!




No comments:
Post a Comment