Our Family

Monday, January 5, 2009

Better Late Then Never...

I finally got the Christmas pictures onto my PC! Enjoy!










Lydia on her new "bee" bean bag.








Nathan on his new Boise State bike. His first words after coming downstairs that morning were, "Wow! Look at that cool bike!"








Logan LOVED his Batman Pez dispenser that he got in his stocking. He wants to carry it around and even sleep with it. He loved his rocket too! (You can see it in the background.)








Tristan got a "Do-It-Yourself Straw Kit." He has always been into the weird and twisty straws. The twistier the better. He was pretty excited about the idea of making his own crazy straw.









I love my new jammies! I only wish I had another pair... And Miss Lydia thinks her new blanket is the greatest thing ever! It's her favorite blanket to sleep with now. I also think the bow is a great addition... :) She truly was our greatest gift this year.









Tyler had a great time just hanging out and enjoying his week off of work. We're all looking forward to the 2 weeks he has off in January too! Yay! I like having my husband home. :)

No comments: