Our Family

Friday, January 2, 2009

A New Adventure


So we've decided that about 2 years from now (give or take) we would like to adopt at least one child. After much prayer and fasting, I know this is what we're supposed to do. Tyler is still apprehensive about it only because he's concerned with the financial aspect of it. I keep assuring him that if the Lord wants us to add to our family with adoption, He will provide a way. We just need to have faith and do as much as we can. Whether we're supposed to adopt a baby or an older child, I'm not totally sure yet. It is an exciting adventure, that's for sure!

I only mention this because I feel that we will need some help. As our friends and family, if you could keep your ears and eyes peeled for opportunities, and also keep our family in your own prayers, that would mean so much to us and be so helpful.

Also, I am going start giving piano lessons again, as well as painting and doing some photography. If you or someone you know would like to learn to play the piano, have some quality artwork in the home, or need family pictures done, please let me know! My rates are very affordable, and I'm always flexible. Tyler and I also have done some wedding photography in the past and we really enjoyed that.

I also have my Mary Kay business that I'd like to pick back up. If you need a new look for the new year, or would like to have a FREE skin care analysis, don't hesitate to call me. Mary Kay is way more affordable than most think, and I can show you how to SAVE $$$ with your skin care and color cosmetics. Who doesn't like saving money? :)

Anyway... I have lots of services to offer, and I would really like to begin raising funds to use to expand our family. We love you all and hope that 2009 is a fantastic year for you! May God shine his blessings upon you and yours this year!

No comments: