Our Family

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

New Pictures!

I took some really cute pictures of Lydia and Logan wearing some clothes that used to be mine when I was little. It's so fun to see them wearing them now!


I LOVE this face! I took the picture at just the right moment! It is just too cute and too funny not to share.








This is Nathan's self-portrait. He drew it on a whiteboard with dry-erase markers, so I had to take pictures since I knew it would be gone 10 minutes later. It's pretty cute!







Logan in my old "Boats" sweater... my nickname as a young child was Anna Banana Boats (or Banana Boats or just plain Boats).









This dress is one that I wore when I was about 1 or 1 1/2 years old. Lydia is only 9 months old, but she wears this dress and it fits her perfectly. She's so tall!

No comments: