Our Family

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Updates...

Okay, so I know it's been a while since I've updated the blog. Sorry. :)

Here are some updates:

Tristan has healed completely from his surgery, and he tells me all the time, "I'm so glad I got my tonsils out!" I'm glad he's glad, and I'm really glad that he's no longer having trouble sleeping, breathing, etc. His concentration is waaaay better too! He can now accomplish about 5 school tasks in 3 hours instead of 1, maybe 2 if you're doing stuff with him and pushing him to stay focused and get through it. We have already gone through almost the same amount of material in the last couple of months than we did the entire semester before Christmas (September through December)!

Nathan and Logan are doing well still. Logan is officially potty trained! He does better than Nathan a lot of the time, especially at night. We're all very excited! The only person we buy diapers for now is Lydia! Yay! (If you don't count the GoodNites that we get for the boys... Nathan mostly. We're still working on that.)

Lydia is now huge at 17 1/2 lbs! :) Actually she's not much bigger than she was before as far as weight goes, but she outgrew her baby car seat in length. She's now 29'' long, and that's the limit for the infant seats. I got a VERY cute convertable seat from a friend. It has flowers in the middle that look like daisies. They're all sorts of bright colors. The sides of the seat have material that looks like denim. It's pretty, and not too pink. I LOVE pink, and I LOVE putting her in pink and having a pink seat for her, etc., but I don't want her to grow up and hate pink, so I'm backing off. She'll have this seat for a while, so I wanted it to be girly, but not super girly.

Tyler's job is still safe (for the time being anyway) and my business has exploded! Things have really picked up and I'm busier now than I have ever been. I'm having lots of fun too!

I think that's about it. I will post again as soon as I get the pictures I've been taking off of our camera and onto the computer. Love to all!

No comments: