Our Family

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Easter

I just realized that I didn't blog anything about Easter! Sorry...

We had a great time. It was fun to buy an Easter dress for Lydia! I bought ties for the boys, like I normally do, and I even bought one for Tyler. I can't tell you how happy it made me to buy a dress, though! It was so exciting to me!

We spent the morning at church where I lead the choir in an Easter program. It turned out really well! Then I took some pictures, changed our clothes and the kids found all the eggs that the Easter Bunny hid. Then we headed over to my Mom's house for dinner and another Easter egg hunt. The next day we went to Tyler's Mom's house, had dinner and another Easter egg hunt. The kids were super excited to have 3 egg hunts!

Here are the pictures:

Nathan with his Easter tie (that he picked out - I figured that was the only way to get him to wear a tie)







Nathan, Lydia, and Logan in their Easter duds.








Logan with his new "missionary" tie. It has two guys on bicycles on it. He LOVED it! I tried to get him to smile in this pic, but he had a mouth full of chocolate.






Lydia holding an Easter egg. She was fascinated by them! It was pretty cute. She was also really excited about the chocolate inside them!






Lydia doing her new favorite thing - pointing. She will point at everyone and when they point back, she touches her finger to theirs. It's so cute! It's a mini (and cuter) version of "ET phone home."

No comments: