Our Family

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Catch Up...

I really dislike playing catch-up... *sigh*  Oh well... Here goes!

So after the 4th of July, we went down to Salt Lake City for another family reunion. This time, it was the one that I was co-in charge of with my Aunt Nancy. She was kind enough to let us stay with her while we were there. She has such a big, loving heart. I am so grateful for all that she's done for me and my family.

So we went down to SLC and had a great time with Alice and Dan and Baby Daniel, plus my mom and dad and grandparents were there, and Miles and his girlfriend Liz came down with us as well. It was so exciting! We hung out at the Pioneer Day Parade and were entertained not only by the parade, but by my son. Every time a marching band or a float with music would go by...

Logan would dance.

And not just any dance.

It was sort of "Allow me to explain through interpretive dance" kind of dancing.

It was very cute and very fun! Here are some pictures:

1 comment:

Busy Lady said...

I love this new blog background, so scholarly!!!! Very cute pictures of your kids. It looks like they had a great time.