
We went to the annual Micron Kids Christmas Party on Tuesday, and the kids had a blast! Logan and Nathan LOVED the swings and the slides and the bouncy houses, and Tristan, as always, LOVED the laser tag and the big slides. Nathan tried the climbing wall this year, and did surprisingly well. He stretched and reached and looked like a natural. Lydia had a good time looking at everything. She wasn't sure what to think of Santa, though. Logan and Nathan seemed just fine with him, and Tristan knows the secret now, so you could tell he was just going to make me happy. Lydia thought his beard was cool at first, then she looked at me like I had abandoned her and started to cry. Maybe it will be better next year. Then again, maybe she'll be like my sister was and hate Santa. I guess we'll see.




2 comments:
That Santa picture is darling. All of the kids are happy and cute. Frame a big print and bring it out every year for the holidays.
Welcome to the world of blogging! I just found your website and it looks great! I love the pictures!
Post a Comment