Our Family

Friday, December 26, 2008

Sick, Sick, Sick...

So Monday night/Tuesday morning, about 2 am (the night after Tristan had surgery), I woke up because I couldn't breathe... I couldn't even really take a small breath in it seemed, so I started coughing, hoping it would go away... then I noticed that Tyler was doing the same thing. My first thought was, "There's something in the air that we're choking on!" Then Nathan started crying in the other room, so Tyler went to get him and bring him in to our room so he could lay down by me. Just as he walked into our room, Nathan threw up. Then I thought, "Oh great... this is just what we need right now..." So we got everything cleaned up and we went back to bed.

The next morning, Tyler and I still can't breathe, but Nathan is just fine. Go figure...

So Tyler and I spent Christmas feeling under the weather, although Tyler seems to be mostly over his chest congestion, while I'm still struggling to get a decent breath.

Then, this morning, Tyler informs me that he's not feeling well again, only this time it's because he's nauseated... Great! Then Logan tells me that his chest hurts and he can't breathe and his tummy hurts, and the Tristan said his tummy hurts...

When it rains, it pours... *sigh*

No comments: