Our Family

Friday, December 25, 2009

Dashing Through the Snow...

Not that we had much to speak of here on Christmas day...  Oh well...  We did have a light dusting of snow in some areas, so that was better than nothing!

I have TONS of pictures to upload, but unfortunately, I have to charge up the battery of my camera first.  :(  But I just wanted to tell everyone that we had an amazing Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.  From the steak dinner on Christmas Eve to the homemade clam chowder (Both SOOOOOOOO yummy I wish I could have eaten forever!) on Christmas Day to the presents to seeing the kids squeal with excitement at the first sight of their gifts...

So much fun!


How was everyone else's Christmas?  I hope it was the very best one for all of you.

Leave me your comments and let me know how your Christmas was!  Was it fun?  Was it happy?  Was it full of smiles and family and memories?

I truly hope that it was that and so much more.

No comments: