I just wanted to let you all know that I haven't forgotten you... :)
I've been having a harder time lately (probably because of the cold weather) and I've been REALLY forgetful too... That part has been especially annoying.
Also, my computer crashed...
Died.
Went boom.
*cry*
But, my wonderful, loving, nerd of a hubby (I LOVE that he's a nerd!!!) is building me a new (yes, I said he's building me a brand spankin' new, complete with lighted case and everything) gaming computer that's better than what I had before (and I really liked what I had before!). I love my husband. :)
Unfortunately, the parts that Tyler ordered to build my new computer were faulty to begin with...
First it was the case. He opened the box and the front of the case just fell off. The clips that hold it together were broken.
Then, Tyler decided to try to put things together in my old case. All it did was beep 3 times - over and over and over...
So then we had to look at the parts. First Tyler thought it was the processor, then he thought it might be the video card. Then, he thought it was most likely the mother board. All of those parts either didn't work well together, or they didn't work at all. Turned out that the processor really was shot and so was the video card. The mother board was also faulty, so that really put a damper on things... At least, that was my understanding of it. (I'm still learning about computers, their parts, and how they work together, etc. Tyler knows waaaaaaay more than I do.)
Then, when we got the replacement case, it was all dented in the back, and Tyler had a really hard time getting the power supply in properly. Now we're going to have to order another case.
So, basically, we're sending all of the parts back to get new ones.
But soon I will have a (I'm not excited about this at all...) NEW COMPUTER!!! Yay!! :)
I want to jump up and down! I'm so excited!!
Okay, I think I got that out of my system. heheh
Anyway... Between that and all of the stuff that I've been doing (Mary Kay Christmas open house, trying to figure out how to do Christmas for 4 kids on a very small budget since we're not doing credit cards this year, attempting to keep up with the house and the kids, trying to stay un-stressed so I stay out of my wheelchair, driving the kids to school and mutual, baking/cooking for Thanksgiving, ... you get my point) and all of the stuff that the kids have been doing, I just haven't had time to sit down and write the blog posts that I want to.
I have a tons of pictures to share with you, too! But, of course, I can't get those onto my computer right now...
Eventually.
Eventually, I will get there. I will get all of the posts written and all of the pictures shared before the end of the year.
I promise!




No comments:
Post a Comment