Our Family

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!!




I hope this post finds all of you well!  I LOVE this time of year - the beautiful snow and the gorgeous ice patterns (as long as I don't have to be outside for too long they're great!), the holidays, the family and friends, the fun!  Oh, and my birthday...  :)

This time of year has always held a special place in my heart.

I will posting pictures of our Christmas adventures sometime in the week or so after Christmas, so look forward to that!  Until then, enjoy this great picture of our family Christmas tree and our (oh so cute!) family picture!   :)   It's not a studio shot or anything like that, but I love it because it shows the personalities of the kids and they're all so cute!  Even Tyler is smiling, which is something that doesn't happen that often, but something that I love so much!!  It's different.  I think that's why I really like it.




I hope you and your families and friends have a very happy and safe day today and tomorrow.





Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

No comments: