I'm pretty sure I have strep throat.
Boo.
Hiss.
Boo.
My tonsils are easily the size of small apricots, and I've had a pretty much constant fever of around 103 since sometime last night.
So much fun...
BUT,
I did manage to take Nathan over to the high school this evening to sign him up for T-Ball.
(It was the last sign up of the year, so we couldn't miss it.)
He was so excited about it! He spent the ENTIRE day bouncing off the walls and talking about baseball.
Pretty cute!
Baseball season is opposite of football season (at least with this particular league) which will make things MUCH easier for me.
It would have been really interesting trying to get Tristan to football practice and Nathan to baseball practice at the same time.
And let's not even talk about trying to get to the games at the same time!
Luckily for me, though, baseball runs from April through the first part of June and football runs from mid August through October.
I will post pictures of Nathan's practices and games and of him in his little baseball pants.
They're so cute and tiny!
The first thing Nathan had to do when we finished with the registration was call Grandpa Bill, since Grandpa LOVES baseball too. He was literally shaking as I handed him the phone.
Looking forward to the baseball games.
It will give me something to do to keep my mind off of the football withdrawals that I have been going through.




No comments:
Post a Comment