Our Family

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Finally Caught Up!

It feels so good to be caught up with the blog!  My New Year's Resolution (well, one of them at any rate) is to be better about blogging things as they happen, or shortly after they happen, instead of waiting for 3 months before posting anything about them...

I'm also going to try to finish at least one of my books.  If you're not a follower of my story blog, please, feel free to become one!  I could always use the extra feedback.  When my first book gets published, the original followers will all get a free copy!  :)  How's that for bait?

I've got a few short stories that I'm going to be putting up there, (there's one right now) and I'm going to be using it to announce publishing news, release dates, and other stuff like that when that becomes important.  I'm going to be putting up some sneak peak chapters from a couple of the novels I'm working on as well.  There are also polls that I use to find out which kinds of characters people like most (hero, damsel in distress, comedic sidekick, etc.) and what category of literature people like most (fantasy, romantic comedy, drama, etc.), so please click here and become a follower!

I can't wait to finish some of these stories that I have in my head.  They've been running around in there for at least a year, some since I was in Jr High (and that was a long time ago)!

Here's to the new year, the determination of the moment, and steadfastness and motivation I'm going to need to get this done!  Thanks to all of my friends and family that have helped me so far!  You have no idea, and I can't express in this or any other language, how much it means to me to have you in my life and to have your help and support.  I love you!

Wow...  That got really sappy really quick, didn't it?

heheh....

So don't forget to follow my story blog, and my beauty blog as well.  That's where I put tips for skin care and make up, as well as information on why you need things like moisturizer.  I don't keep up with it as much as I should, so I apologize to those readers that follow me there...

Someday I'll have enough time to do all 3 of these every day.  Until then, I'll do my best and hope that everyone hangs with me.

No comments: